Quality Assurance Specialist
Ollang is the first end-to-end human-powered AI Dubbing start-up. We are trying to break down the language barriers through subtitles, dubbings, and other high-quality tech products that we provide to the biggest TV channels, online streaming platforms, and e-learning platforms worldwide. We have globalized +2 million minutes into languages across the world, telling inspiring stories to the audiences. That's not all. We collaborate with Vloggers, YouTubers, Podcasters and several such content creators to help them showcase their creative talents to a global audience.
Our culture relies upon freedom, empowerment, innovation, imagination, creativity, and self-discipline.
Help to create/update guidelines for translators, proofreaders, demo checkers, and AI dubbers.
Review translated/dubbed content, ensuring quality and accuracy, make necessary corrections,
Conduct quality control checks on the grammar, spelling, pronunciation, and punctuation accuracy of translated papers, subtitles, and dubbing projects, among other things.
Do industry-specific terminology research to help the translators produce perfect work.
Create reports about the quality of the translators.
Create guidelines for OLabs Universe tool.
Giving feedback to translators to help them improve their translation and language skills.
In case of an emergency, translate documents, audio, video, and subtitles.
Ensure that translated information maintains the original tone and meaning.
Follow up with internal team members and translators to make sure the translation satisfies their needs.
Edit content while keeping in mind how it was originally formatted (e.g. font and structure)
- Better together than apart: This is an onsite opportunity. We're seeking for enthusiastic individuals that can work side by side with us to advance Ollang.
- This position will have both day and night shifts which will be regularly updated. The night shift can be done from home.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
- Fully-functional oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
- Fluency in Spanish or Arabic.
- At least 5 years of experience in translation, transcription, and proofreading.
- A great deal of personal initiative, decisiveness, and independence.
- Strong and structured communication & exceptional collaboration skills.
- Flexibility, proven ability to prioritize, and work towards deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of CAT tools, MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- High-performing and receptive to feedback.
- Culturally conscious and respects confidentiality.
- Service-oriented and flexible; committed to delivering on time in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Perks for you!
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture. Merit-based fast-growth environment.
- Immense learning as you get to become the master of your own projects.
- Opportunity to work with clients from all around the world.
- Involvement in global projects.
- Become a critical partner in all the decision-making in the organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Become a part of a team that works hard and parties harder.