Technical Support Engineer
Ollang is the first end-to-end human-powered AI Dubbing start-up. We are trying to break down the language barriers through subtitles, dubbings, and other high-quality tech products that we provide to the biggest TV channels, online streaming platforms, and e-learning platforms worldwide. We have globalized +2 million minutes into languages across the world, telling inspiring stories to the audiences. That's not all. We collaborate with Vloggers, YouTubers, Podcasters and several such content creators to help them showcase their creative talents to a global audience.
Our culture relies upon freedom, empowerment, innovation, imagination, creativity, and self-discipline.
We’re looking for a ‘Technical Support Engineer’ interested in software and communication for our customers and other departments.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Read and understand questions from our users, and provide good explanations and examples
- Support for incoming Technical Tickets from Ollang users
- Perform troubleshooting and in-depth analysis of technical problems
- Partner with our Engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers
- Identify trends, escalate critical situations
- Update and maintain training materials and documentation such as FAQ and user guide
- Become a product expert and be one of the go-to resources for understanding how our product works
Education & Work Experience & Technical Requirements:
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a role including support and escalation management
- Customer-driven mindset with a desire and ability to identify customer pain points,
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical users
- Strong technical knowledge in general and common sense are necessary. You have to be witty and creative in finding workarounds.
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Backend development background with NodeJS is a plus
- Track record of supporting customers with a SaaS or IaaS product is preferred
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- High common sense and high proactiveness
Perks for you!
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture. Merit-based fast-growth environment.
- Immense learning as you get to become the master of your own projects.
- Opportunity to work with clients from all around the world.
- Involvement in global projects.
- Become a critical partner in all the decision-making in the organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Become a part of a team that works hard and parties harder.