People Support Specialist
Ollang is the first end-to-end human-powered AI Dubbing start-up. We are trying to break down the language barriers through subtitles, dubbing, and other high-quality tech products that we provide to the most prominent TV channels, online streaming platforms, and e-learning platforms worldwide. We have globalized +2 million minutes into languages worldwide, telling inspiring stories to audiences. That's not all. We collaborate with Vloggers, YouTubers, Podcasters, and several such content creators to help them showcase their creative talents to a global audience. We are fast becoming the synonym of Globalization.
Our culture relies upon freedom, empowerment, innovation, imagination, creativity, and self-discipline.
We are looking for a high-performing Call Center Specialists for our fast-growing team.
Are you the one? Read the description below carefully and apply now!
Note: This role is an on-site opportunity for people based in Istanbul willing to work in both day and night shifts.
Working hours – 8 hours per day (Can be both Day and Night Shift)
2 Days off (Can be either weekday or weekend)
· Daily answering of tickets and mails and effectively solving the issues faced by the translators and taking ownership of translator issues.
· Contacting translators in three stages:
Assignment – To ensure translators are aware of the assignment and are ready to work;
Midway Project – To ensure that everything is going well for them and they aren’t facing any issues; and
Delivery – To get their feedback about the process after having successfully delivered the project.
· Daily checking of the Ollang Lab for ongoing projects to determine the number of assigned and unassigned projects.
· Having the unassigned jobs assigned by contacting the active translators within the stipulated time.
· Monitoring the progress of the ongoing assigned projects and contacting the translators personally in case of any delay or slow progress of the projects including sending required warning mails.
· Keeping a list of backup translators ready to contact in case of emergency or unforeseen circumstances.
· Checking with other team members about the expected projects and contacting the translators to keep the pool ready. In case of hiring needs, inform the People Team for hiring more translators in the required language pairs.
· Getting well-versed with the products, projects, operations, etc. of Ollang and documenting this knowledge in the form of FAQs, help content, or solution articles for the translators.
· Collecting prompt and accurate feedback from our translators and determining how the translators feel about their job, company environment, and overall well-being by regularly getting in touch with them to maintain a solid relationship with the translators.
· Making daily, weekly and monthly reports to determine the major issues faced by the translators, vendors, and clients and our success rate in solving them.
- Proven experience providing customer service or working as a help desk representative having a history of exceeding quotas is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities.
- Effective phone contact, email, and ticket management ability.
- Attention to detail and active listening ability.
- A focus on serving the people, as well as the capacity to respond to various personalities.
- A proactive approach to support.
- Ability to multi-task and honor deadlines.
- Fluency in Turkish and English.
Perks for you!
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture.
- Merit-based fast-growth environment.
- Opportunity to work with clients and teammates from all around the world.
- Become a part of a team that works hard and parties harder.