Ollang is an AI supported media technologies company. We are trying to break down the language barriers through subtitles, dubbings and other high-quality technological products that we provide to the biggest TV channels, online streaming platforms and OTTs worldwide.
Ollang's culture relies upon freedom, empowerment, innovation, imagination, creativity and self-discipline.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- Expertise in Linux system administration
- Experience or at least a high understanding of Cloud computing, high availability, and high performance
- Demonstrating experience in the following areas: Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu and Debian) and Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB and Web Servers: Nginx and Cloud Computing: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services.
- Working experience with CI/CD and related tools like Git and Jenkins
- Experience in system design, sizing, provisioning, and implementation
- Have production experience with Containerized technologies and Container orchestration frameworks (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of system/software development lifecycle (SDLC) techniques and various industry-standard agile practices
- A genuine passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
Perks for you!
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture. Merit-based fast-growth environment.
- Immense learning as you get to become the master of your own projects.
- Opportunity to work with clients from all around the world.
- Involvement in global projects.
- Become a critical partner in all the decision-making in the organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Become a part of a team that works hard and parties harder.