Bottle Service Server - Aera
Located on the 38th floor of The Well, this soon-to-be-named upscale flagship restaurant will feature a cocktail bar, sushi counter, and luxuriously appointed dining room and rooftop terrace overlooking the city. Paying homage to 21st century American cooking, the menu will highlight a seasonal raw bar, a handsome selection of steaks and chops, and inventive twists on classic comfort food. With the goal of giving each and every guest a truly memorable dining experience, our team is passionate about providing polished, attentive, and intuitive hospitality at every turn.
What's in it for you?
- Gratuity Sharing
- Discounted gym membership and Employee Assistance Program
- 50% Dining Discount for all O&B locations for you and up to 3 guests
- Employee Referral Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to Health, Dental and Visions benefits with Enhanced Mental Health Coverage
- O&B is one of Canada’s largest hospitality companies with many internal career opportunities. We have restaurants, food halls, and catering teams in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia.
Under the direction of the Front of House Management Team, Bottle Service Servers are extremely knowledgeable about all food and beverage items in the restaurant. By adhering to the steps of service they answer questions, provide recommendations and create a positive guest experience. Through knowledge, accuracy and efficiency our bottle service servers provide the upmost satisfaction to our guests.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a positive guest experience through interaction and adherence to the steps of service
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Ensure accuracy when entering information into the POS system
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards
- Monitor the cleanliness of section and ensure all materials and areas are clean and free from clutter
- Follow all food safety standards and systems
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently and safely
- Other duties as assigned or required
- A Degree/ Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent considered an asset
- At least 2 years serving experience in a similar environment
- Smart Serve Certification a requirement
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and sales ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of product knowledge
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
Oliver & Bonacini's Diversity Commitment
At Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality, we are committed to treating every employee with dignity and respect. We strive to be fair and just, and create working environments where our employees can be at their best.
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **