Offsite Event Server-$25/HR
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible Schedule
- Staff meal provided for every shift
- Competitive wages
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount up to 4 at our restaurants
Event Servers assist in the preparation and set up of the venue as well as execute the event. Servers deliver food & beverage to guests and help maintain the cleanliness of the space by clearing plates, cutlery and glassware throughout the event. They monitor food and quality presentation and possess a strong knowledge of event menu items to answer questions and make recommendations when required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation, setup and maintenance of event spaces
- Possess a strong knowledge of event menu items
- Respond promptly to guest requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Deliver food & beverage to the appropriate tables as directed by the Management team
- Clear plates, cutlery and glasses from the tables and return them to the dish area
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards
- Adhere to all O&B health and safety standards
- Additional duties as assigned or required
- Minimum 1 year serving experience (preferred)
- Smart Serve Certification a requirement
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Available to work evenings, nights and weekends
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **
Oliver & Bonacini's Diversity Commitment
At Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality, we are committed to treating every employee with dignity and respect. We strive to be fair and just, and create working environments where our employees can be at their best.