Dishwasher - Drift
- Halifax, NS, Canada
Whether in our kitchens, dining rooms, event venues or offices, our singular purpose is to captivate guests with our unparalleled quality, service, and food and wine knowledge. We achieve this only through the excellence, innovation and passion of our team members. If you are seeking a rewarding career that involves first rate training and education, mentoring and development, attractive compensation, and inspiring rewards and recognition, consider joining Freehand Hospitality.
Under the direction of the Back of House Management Team, our dishwashers clean, polish and put away all front of house glassware and utensils while maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dish area and dish machines.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate dishwashers efficiently.
- Wash glassware and flatware.
- Polish all glassware and flatware.
- Clean and sanitize dishwasher mats, dish carts and dish racks.
- Assist in receiving and stocking supplies/products.
- Safely handle and store cleaning products.
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage removal.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a dishwasher role or similar environment an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **