Assistant Restaurant Manager - Drift
- Halifax, NS, Canada
A new addition to the East Coast, Freehand Hospitality is currently developing several unique chef-driven concepts in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Launching throughout 2021 and 2022, our diverse portfolio of restaurants and bars will showcase a wide array of cooking styles—from upscale Maritime dining to casual Latin fare. Merging together globally inspired techniques with treasured Atlantic Canadian ingredients, along with warm and genuine hospitality, we are excited to contribute to the future of the region’s vibrant culinary scene—one bite at a time.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of the venue including staffing, cost controls, staff training, budgeting and active floor management during service. You thrive in a fast paced work environment while reinforcing the O&B Values daily to inspire and support the team.
- Take pride in your work and hold yourself accountable
- Seasoned hospitality professional
- Actively seeking a more efficient way of doing things
- Strive to hit goals and challenge yourself with new goals
- Work collaboratively with a team, recognizing we are stronger together
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to quickly think on your feet
What’s in it for you?
- Staff dining discount
- Competitive wages/salary
- Gratuity sharing
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness program
- A comprehensive group benefits package
- RRSP matching program