Service Bartender - Pizzeria Libretto
- Toronto, ON, Canada
It all started with a trip to Napoli... After drawing inspiration from the Neapolitan pizza tradition native to Naples, Pizzeria Libretto opened in August 2008 on Ossington as one of the first restaurants in Toronto to proudly serve VPN certified pizza within the strict guidelines set out by the Napoli government. As Pizzeria Libretto expanded to 4 locations around Toronto, Executive Chef Rocco Agostino remains rooted in the belief that food should be simple and made with passion. From the best Neapolitan pizza to service relentless in quality, Pizzeria Libretto delivers a consistently memorable experience - turning guests into raving fans.
- Provide knowledgeable, approachable, efficient, energetic, and thoughtful service at all times
- Ongoing table maintenance including water service, clearing and cleaning tables, and restocking service tools and beverage mise en place, etc.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, communicating requests to servers as needed
- Assist in maintain cleanliness of entire dining room and public areas
- Clean, stock and maintain bar in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Prepare beverages, coffee and cocktails according to Libretto standards.
- Open/ close the restaurant in accordance with opening/ closing procedures
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in a fast- paced environment
- Be able to lift and carry light loads up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills
- Preferred prior knowledge and interest in Italian food, wine and cocktails