Restaurant Manager - The Guild
- Calgary, AB, Canada
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of the venue including staffing, cost controls, staff training, budgeting and active floor management during service. You thrive in a fast paced work environment while reinforcing the O&B Values daily to inspire and support the team.
- Take pride in your work and hold yourself accountable
- Seasoned hospitality professional
- Actively seeking a more efficient way of doing things
- Strive to hit goals and challenge yourself with new goals
- Work collaboratively with a team, recognizing we are stronger together
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to quickly think on your feet
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages/salary
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits package
- Wellness Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program