Dishwasher - Pizzeria Libretto
- Toronto, ON, Canada
It all started with a trip to Napoli... After drawing inspiration from the Neapolitan pizza tradition native to Naples, Pizzeria Libretto opened in August 2008 on Ossington as one of the first restaurants in Toronto to proudly serve VPN certified pizza within the strict guidelines set out by the Napoli government. As Pizzeria Libretto expanded to 4 locations around Toronto, Executive Chef Rocco Agostino remains rooted in the belief that food should be simple and made with passion. From the best Neapolitan pizza to service relentless in quality, Pizzeria Libretto delivers a consistently memorable experience - turning guests into raving fans.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean dish storage
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Receive all deliveries of food, beverage, paper products and other items - unpacking and stocking correctly.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking when requested by Chef
- Perform opening, closing and side duties as per Libretto procedures
- Ensure all storage areas are organized and tidy
- No previous experience required
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in a fast- paced environment
- Be able to lift and carry light loads up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to work in an environment that can experience high temperatures