- Toronto, ON, Canada
It all started with a trip to Napoli... After drawing inspiration from the Neapolitan pizza tradition native to Naples, Pizzeria Libretto opened in August 2008 on Ossington as one of the first restaurants in Toronto to proudly serve VPN certified pizza within the strict guidelines set out by the Napoli government. As Pizzeria Libretto expanded to 4 locations around Toronto, Executive Chef Rocco Agostino remains rooted in the belief that food should be simple and made with passion. From the best Neapolitan pizza to service relentless in quality, Pizzeria Libretto delivers a consistently memorable experience - turning guests into raving fans.
- Prepare authentic Neapolitan pizza in our specialized ovens that meet the Libretto standard of quality
- Clean, stock and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking
- Prepare dough according to Libretto recipe.
- Participate in ordering, receiving and inventory
- Other duties as assigned or required by Chef
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Be able to work in an environment that can experience high temperatures
- Be able to lift and carry light loads up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly in a fast- paced environment