Chef de Partie - Malaparte
- Toronto, Canada
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages/salary packages
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program for managers
Our Chef de Parties are seasoned cooks which have gained considerable experience working in fine dining kitchen. They are very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. The Chef de Partie must also be able to give orders within their section, work independently as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Chef. Their attention to detail is monumental, able to mentor junior cooks and trouble-shooting any problems that may arise.
- 2-3 years cooking experience in a fast-paced restaurant
- Culinary diploma/degree is an asset
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
- Serve Safe certified
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **