Chef de Cuisine - The Guild
- Calgary, AB, Canada
Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants (O&B), one of Canada's leading fine dining restaurant and event management companies, and INK Entertainment, one of Canada's most exciting entertainment and lifestyle companies are planning a dramatic new food and lounge concept, and large-scale event venue set to open early 2015 at Hudson's Bay's Calgary Downtown flagship store. The new space will elevate the Calgary Downtown retail offering with the addition of top-quality food, wine and cocktails, including outdoor dining and late night buzz.
The Chef de Cuisine is responsible for leading, motivating and engaging the culinary team by executing the highest standard of culinary excellence. He/she oversees all food preparation for the restaurant. The Chef de Cuisine is also accountable for ensuring maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness through food and labour costing initiatives.
- A minimum of five years of culinary leadership experience in a similar restaurant environment
- Post secondary education in Culinary Arts Management or similar
- Red Seal, Certified Chef de Cuisine designation Certification desirable
- Serve Safe Certification
- Strong business acumen
- Efficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-starter, flexible and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Human resources management skills such as: recruitment, selection, training, performance management
- Strong leadership skills
- Time management skills
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **