Dishwasher - Beaumont Kitchen
- Toronto, Canada
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages/salary packages
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program
Under the direction of the Back of House Management Team, our dishwashers clean and put away all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots while maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dish area and dish machines.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate dishwashers efficiently.
- Wash glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand when required.
- Scour pots and pans.
- Operate pot/ cutlery washing machines.
- Clean and sanitize dishwasher mats, dish carts and dish racks.
- Assist in receiving and stocking supplies/products.
- Safely handle and store cleaning products.
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage removal.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a dishwasher role or similar environment an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **