Host - Canoe
- Toronto, Canada
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada's leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages/salary packages
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program for managers
You have a great sense of passion for food, beverage and service excellence and are determined to provide service you are proud of. You work well with others and are looking to join a team of hospitality experts where you can learn from the best. You show true initiative, drive and stamina and are willing to go above and beyond for our guests. You are looking for a position where you can grow your knowledge and experience and advance your career.
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- High attention to detail
- A Degree/ Diploma in Hospitality or in pursuit of desirable
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, restaurant experience considered an asset
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **