- 35 Rue Louis Guérin, 69100 Villeurbanne, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Old Skull Games, a growing game creator based in Lyon, is looking for a Publishing and Performance Director to join its crew.
Old Skull Games works on prestigious IPs in partnership with publishers/IP owners and on original self-published creations.
Self-publishing is a significant growth area for the company. Tiny Worlds, our first title in that space, reached the symbolic milestones of 1 million dollars in gross revenue and demonstrated our commitment and determination to succeed in this new activity.
While currently focusing on the free-to-play mobile space, our ambition goes beyond this market and model. We aim to create, produce, publish, and operate ambitious and original cross-platform games that will positively impact our players and the industry.
At Old Skull Games, we firmly believe that our success is based on the freedom we give to our teams and our management, based on mutual trust. We champion team spirit as well as personal development. We put that passion into our productions to create games our team will be proud of and that will perform in an ever-changing market.
As Publishing and Performance Director of the studio, your mission will be to ensure the best operating conditions for our games portfolio. Ultimately you and your team will be in charge of Product, LiveOps, Distribution, Analytics, and User Acquisition.
Description du poste
Your main responsibilities :
- Strategy: define and implement the global publishing and growth strategy for our games, including product planning, product management, LiveOps, User Acquisition, Distribution Partnerships, Analytics.
- Publishing: Make our games available in leading and alternative stores, maintain a strong relationship with our distribution partners and ensure a consistent positioning to maximize awareness and downloads.
- Live Operations: Evaluate game performances daily, engage users through live regular live events and organize your team to improve the product through its lifecycle.
- User Acquisition: Allocate budget to the growth team and optimize acquisition funnels to grow the user base within our games.
- Management: Build and grow your team, set goals, and design processes to reach your objectives.
- Reporting: Provide top management with clear insights, reports, and projections of the publishing activity
- Intelligence: Remain up to date with mobile gaming business new trends, methods, and partners
Your profile :
- 10 years+ experience in related roles within the game industry (Product, Live Ops or UA)
- Extensive experience in Free-to-play or Game-as-service business models and their operational specificities.
- Experience in management and objective settings. Ideally, you were part of a Senior Management Team and were involved in strategy-setting discussions.
- Very strong drive for results and the ability to mobilize a team around clear goals
- Analytical mindset, at ease with data and decision making in a complex environment
- an easy-going yet professional and rigorous attitude
- Excellent English proficiency and communication skills (good command of French is a plus)
- Team player
- Position to be filled as soon as possible in Lyon
- Permanent contrat (CDI)
- Salary according to experience
The little extras at OSG
- Luncheon vouchers, health insurance, transport pass reimbursement, parking on the premises
- Warm atmosphere guaranteed
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of teleworking
- Fruit baskets, drinks and coffee available...
- Regularly organised sports sessions
- Our annual SummerCamp
- Our team breakfasts
- Console tournaments, teambuilding activities, masterclasses, parties and much more!