Exciting HealthTech Startup | Mid-Senior Level QA Functional & Automation Engineer | Selenium and Python
- Av. Universidad de Medellín, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
YOU NEED TO INSERT YOUR ENGLISH RESUME TO THIS POSITION AND ALSO ADD YOUR SALARY RANGE IN PESOS WHEN YOU APPLY.
You have to have the ability to work full-time for Source Meridian in Medellin, Colombia.
We offer a generous compensation, relocation package and benefits for great engineers and developers living within South America and surrounding regions.
SOURCE MERIDIAN OVERVIEW
"YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE"
Source Meridian is one of the fastest growing companies in the Colombia region and is an engineering and development focused services organization providing customers with early access to cutting edge technology, and helping them to create and maintain their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Most of our clients are in the United States, but we also have clients in Europe and throughout the world. We have two offices in the United States and three offices in Latin America. Our offices are located in Philadelphia (US), Fort Myers (US), Medellín (CO), Rionegro (CO) and Cali (CO).
Our staff of international software engineers and data scientists work with clients to analyze their content models and business processes. We analyze and question existing business models, leveraging state-of-the-art technology that result in new products and new streams of revenue, while keeping our clients at the forefront of the industry. Our goal is to build products for our customers that use the technology of tomorrow rather than the technology of today.
Source Meridian is laser focused on specific technologies for the HealthTech, Software, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Publishing industries that include:
- Custom Web and Mobile App Development and Integration
- Big Data, Reporting and Analytics,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning
- Blockchain Development
DESCRIPTION OF SOURCE MERIDIAN'S CLIENT THAT YOU WOULD BE WORKING WITH:
HealthTech startup that uses Blockchain to record scientific data derived during clinical trials.
- This is a project funded by a government grant in Spain. Two of the four people on this project must be women.
- QA Automation Engineer will provide comments on technical design decisions, drafts use cases, generate and execute the test plan and build QA Automation for Functional / Manual Test Cases.
- You will be working with a world class engineering team of smart, experienced and globally distributed engineers.
- You will have the flexibility to propose and implement your own ideas to challenging problems.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with customers, understand their needs and how best to build solutions to solve their problems.
- Own your career growth as far as your abilities, skills and adaptability.
- YOU MUST have 4-10+ years of demonstrated experience doing Quality Assurance, QA Testing and QA Automation.
- Demonstrated experience in using Python and Selenium to perform QA Automation and Test Data.
- Demonstrated experience developing functional test cases, use cases and testing plans.
- Demonstrated technical experience to debug software
- Screen by Chief Recruiting Officer
- Code Test
- Technical Interview