Internal Business Manager
- Sunset Hills Rd, Reston, VA, USA
Ofinno is looking for an experienced Internal Business Manager to oversee our corporate office, manage internal business processes, and handle other duties as assigned. We are looking for an efficient, motivated and collaborative person to join our expanding team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. This position is based in Reston, VA.
You will be a part of a creative, self-directed, and self-motivated team of researchers dedicated to advanced communications technologies. We believe in organic growth in a positive and professional environment that places a strong emphasis on employee development through innovation. Our research builds the foundation of the next generation of advanced technologies.
Who We Are
Ofinno supercharges existing technologies. With an astounding 67% implementation rate for its patents, Ofinno has become a trusted source of innovation for some of the world’s largest enterprises. Not only that but we are a profitable startup company implementing an exciting business model in the LTE-Advanced, 5G and video compression space. We gather some of the most talented and experienced researchers from across the globe and nurture their thirst for a challenge with the toughest dilemmas of the industry.
What You Will Do
- Manage workflow ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding new hires
- Coordinate expense and revenue information for bookkeeping
- Assist in marketing efforts when needed
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for management of office equipment
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
- Respond to external questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
- Manage events and schedule meetings
- Maintain executive staff calendars and schedules
We want to talk to you if you are resourceful, a good problem solver and well organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position. You should be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Additionally, you also have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Are efficient, motivated and collaborative
- Detail oriented, very organized, and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support
- A commitment to the steady completion of our team's work in a timely manner
Our people are our business, and it is our job to take care of you. We know you have to see it to believe it, but here are some of the perks you can count on:
- 401(K) matching -- We help you plan and save for retirement with a 401(K) matching program that’s available on day one.
- Free PPO healthcare -- You and your family are covered at no charge under great PPO Health plans.
- Free Food -- Our kitchen is always fully stocked, including lunch, protein bars, fruit, sodas, coffee and tea.
- Relocation package -- To bring the best in our industry on board, we offer excellent relocation packages.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off -- Our lives are enriched by family time, vacations and personal time, so we offer unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- On-campus gym -- Unwind, reduce stress and feel great – even when you’re at work.
What are you waiting for? We hope you will click on the link and forward your credentials to us today. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.