Packaging Operator Level 1, 2nd Shift
- 6317 Euclid St, Marlette, MI 48453, USA
- Department: Technology
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Responsible for counting, bagging & packaging company products with use of automated and manual processes and according to required packaging requirements.
- Maintaining accurate counts for labor and product inventory input
- Entering packaging information into automatic labeling equipment
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety and environmental regulations
- Compliance to the IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 EMS requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience desired but not necessary.
- Reading comprehension, basic math, detail oriented, and works well in a team dynamic.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs., and to stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Position requires constant physical activity, including standing, walking, reaching and grasping.
Oetiker, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.