Key Account Management Exhaust/Fastening Application (f/m/d)
- Lindholmspiren 7, 417 56 Göteborg, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
All around the globe customers rely on our safe connection solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 1,800 colleagues in more than 30 countries play their part in ensuring that our products optimally combine mission-critical components. Whether it’s motors, airbags or heart pumps – every day we develop connecting solutions for a wide variety of industries and thus take important steps towards a better future. Would you like to be a part of it? Find your peace of mind!
- Assume global responsibility for our key accounts DAF and Volvo
- Define, monitor and review the strategies for assigned KA´s, long-term growth and budgeting targets
- Develop business at KA according to targets, drives sales activities to serve the KA´s needs and interact with key buying centers
- Oversee global price management, commercial terms (shipping, payment, etc.), and engineering change requests, facilitate commercial reviews with KA´s
- Identify technical challenges, promote innovation, coordinate development and drive customer adoption of solutions
- Manage KA projects and assume commercial responsibility for the contracts
- For Exhaust / Fastening Application prospect KA´s, orchestrate business development activities and build inroads to decision makers
- Coordinate KA´s requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- High enthusiasm for Sales and Commercial Vehicles
- 5+ years working experience in Key Account Management, Business Development, Technical Sales or a related sales or product management role, preferably experienced in dealing with OEMs and Tier 1
- University Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Engineering or Business)
- Profound experience with sales of technical products requiring in-depth explanations
- Strong service skills and customer focus, energetic and performance-driven personality
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding of a P&L, high affinity for numbers, proficiency in Excel, great analytical skills
- Business Proficiency in English (oral and written communication skills)
- Other languages (e.g., Dutch, French, Swedish) are a plus
- High willingness to international travel
- Existing work permit for the EU
A position at Oetiker offers exciting global challenges and a whole range of development opportunities. The unique company culture adopted from the Oetiker Group is built on a strong sense of trust where employees are encouraged to contribute from day one. We embrace our diversity and enhance it is being open to new approaches. We are therefore looking for colleagues who share our customer-focused mindset (internally and externally) of delivering quality and value in everything we do.
We strongly encourage equal rights and gender equality. At Oetiker, everyone has the same possibilities to grow and develop with us.
Get to know us to get ahead.
For more than 75 years, Oetiker has been a leading manufacturer of high-end connecting solutions for OEMs worldwide. As an employer, we offer our employees attractive international challenges and many development opportunities. Diversity and high quality standards are the foundation of our corporate culture. This way, we combine the visions of today with the technology of tomorrow.