Operator Afternoon Shift - One Year Contract
- 203 Dufferin St South, Alliston, Ontario, Canada
- Department: Technology
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Start up, operate and shut down machines
- Continuously monitor parts to ensure product quality
- Perform accurate production and quality transaction in computer
- Feed and unjam material
- High School Diploma/GED
- Assembly Skills, Attention to Detail Skills, Inspection Skills, Math Skills, Reading Comprehension Skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Oetiker, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.