Customer Service - Maternity Coverage
- 203 Dufferin St S, Alliston, ON L9R 1E9, Canada
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Process customer purchase orders and amendments received via e-mail, telephone, EDI, and customer websites
- Enter manual releases and spot orders, including special requirements and maintain customer contacts in ERP.
- Communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution with internal and external customers
- Communicate new requirements throughout the organization
- Receive & review monthly supplier ratings and submit challenges to maintain 100% on time delivery
- Process customer returns and account adjustment
- Assist sales staff with information concerning customer accounts
- Post Secondary (or equivalent) business skills training
- Administrative and computer skills (Microsoft Office and ERP systems).
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to quickly assist customers and/or urgent customer situations.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Oetiker Limited is an equal opportunity employer.