Sales Admin & Customer Service, South Korea
- Woolim E-Biz Center, 309Ho, 28, Digital-Ro 33-Gil,, Seoul, Guro-Gu, Korea, republic of
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Sales support
- RFQ, Quoatiaon and price list management
- Taking care of customer order, forecasting, payment and delivery
- Following up customer inquiry and issue
- PPAP/ ISIR/ROHS/MSDS/COO follow up and feedback
- AP / AR prepreation and management (with assistance from Finace)
- Support to other functions not existing in OEK (HR, FI, IT, etc)
- Ensure effective communication and close work between customers and each dept. of OEK
- Office administration
- Other task assigned by line managerss
- At least 5 years experience on Sales Administration and Customer Service (Experience in Automotive Industry in Korea is preferred)
- Bachelor Degree above.
- Master in MS Offices, windows software usage.
- Have teamwork spirit and good communication skill.
- Have good sense and able to deal with matters indipendently
- Be healthy and hardworking.
- Be strong in accepting new issues.
- Fluent English (Verbal & Written)
- Fluent in Korean