Technical Sales Management Industrial Applications
- Milwaukee St, Madison, WI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Responsible for achieving sales growth targets, providing customer support, and conducting market development activities
- Protects, grows, and supports sales for assigned regional customers and key accounts (including OEMs).
- Conducts new customer prospecting, opportunity generation, and relationship management using the 360° approach.`
- Manages sales opportunities and activities using established systems for regional and key accounts.
- Supports customer complaints and provides field service/support.
- Supports key account teams at local production locations.
- Manages time, resources, and learning effectively.
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering or other field supplemented with relevant technical experience
- 3-5 years experience in technical sales
- Experience with solution selling
- Experience leading commercial functions
- Knowledge of sales processes, sales principles, and applicable industries.
- Knowledge of internal support processes, quality management systems/principals, and how to apply them.
- Detailed knowledge of Oetiker products, applications, and assembly solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to build lasting business relationships.
- Mechanical and commercial aptitude
- Proven ability to learn.
- Ability to work with the highest levels of integrity and compliance
Oetiker Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer