Logistics Manager / Head Logistics Clamps US
- 6317 Euclid St, Marlette, MI 48453, USA
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Plan and manage all daily Logistics functions, including Shipping and Receiving, Warehousing, Inventory control and Transportation
- Monitor and develop KPI’s such as On-Time Delivery Performance, Finished Goods Inventory Days on Hand, Parts per labor Hour, Cycle Count Accuracy etc.
- Develop, implement, and monitor team goals and objectives • Assist team to support proper Inventory Control, Safety Stock management, Obsolescence reviews, and Cycle Count programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Inventory Management (CPIM or APIC designation) or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of Logistics Shipping/Receiving, Warehousing, Inventory Management, and Scheduling with knowledge and hands-on proficiency in a high-volume production and logistics environment.
- 2-3 Years of Automotive Industry in a leadership role • Working knowledge of operational SAP ERP/MRP software.
- Technical knowledge of warehousing and logistics operations within a high volume manufactured/packaged parts environment, including customs compliance
Oetiker, is an equal opportunity employer.