Product Quality Engineer (f/m/d) E-mobility Polymer Solutions
- Lindholmspiren 7, 417 56 Göteborg, Sweden
- Department: Polymer
All around the globe customers rely on our safe connection solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 1,800 colleagues in more than 30 countries play their part in ensuring that our products optimally combine mission-critical components. Whether it’s motors, airbags or heart pumps – every day we develop connecting solutions for a wide variety of industries and thus take important steps towards a better future. Would you like to be a part of it? Find your peace of mind!
Our Polymer Development Center, located in the Nordic e-mobility cluster at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg Sweden, is a newly founded branch of the Oetiker Group with the global responsibility to develop polymer quick connectors and system solutions. Our agile and innovate team creates new polymer solutions mainly for thermal management applications in electric vehicles. We benefit from the global footprint and expertise of the Oetiker Group while maintaining an innovative start-up feeling. We create high-quality solutions to ensure the future of clean and secure e-mobility.
- Define all quality-relevant product and process requirements for new polymer products and ensure that customer-specific requirements are considered and included
- Define appropriate inspection and testing methods and make sure that they meet pre-defined performance and reliability requirements
- Define core documents such as Process flow, PFMEA and Control Plan and coordinate ECRs
- Keep an active dialogue with production partners to ensure that processes follow predetermined quality standards and assist in smooth transition from engineering to serial production
- Analyze issues reported via customer feedback, understand the underlying causes and be part of developing successful measures
- Work closely with the global product quality team to ensure that global standards are followed and lessons learned are incorporated in new products and processes
- Closely cooperate and network with Application Management and Sales and support them in product quality related matters
- Degree in engineering (BSc/MSc), preferably with a focus on polymers/plastics
- 3+ years working experience in a Quality function in automotive in connection with plastic parts
- Strong knowledge in IATF 16949 and APQP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Pro-active, self-driven
- Active listener, coach mentality, able to constructively challenge
- High integrity, fair, emotionally mature
A position at the Polymer Development Center offers exciting global challenges and a whole range of development opportunities. The unique company culture adopted from the Oetiker Group is built on a strong sense of trust where employees are encouraged to contribute from day one. We embrace our diversity and enhance it by being open to new approaches. We are therefore looking for colleagues who share our customer-focused mindset of delivering quality and value in everything we do.
We strongly encourage equal rights and gender equality. At Oetiker, everyone has the same possibilities to grow and develop with us.
Get to know us to get ahead.
For more than 75 years, Oetiker has been a leading manufacturer of high-end connecting solutions for OEMs worldwide. As an employer, we offer our employees attractive international challenges and many development opportunities. Diversity and high quality standards are the foundation of our corporate culture. This way, we combine the visions of today with the technology of tomorrow.