Sales Administration - Maternity Coverage
- 203 Dufferin St S, Alliston, ON L9R 1E9, Canada
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
- Preparation and submission of quotations, including price creation, margin review and tracking
- Perform Contract Review and manage customer Scheduling Agreements/amendments (Price changes) and contracts
- Manage and maintain Customer Master Data in CRM & ERP
- Coordinate credit approval / credit limits with the Finance Department
- Inside support for sales engineers
- Resolution of issues with Customers
- Awareness and participation in OPS initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety and environmental regulations
- College Diploma / Degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- 2-3 years of Sales administration, customer service or related is preferred
- Additional languages an asset
Oetiker Limited is an equal opportunity employer.