- Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Department: Sales
Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
Mainly focused on Application Engineering services to Great China region, which should include (but not limit to) application analysis/ trial assembly/ technical inquiries/ application testing/ assembly tool services/ and other technical consultancy.
On-site handling of application-specific tasks with teams together.
Be including the regular management of application center.
Frequent travel would be required.
- Have working experience in automotive field
- Be familiar with automotive pipeline connection experiment standard and have experience in lab
- Be skillful in operation
- Be familiar with computer operation and main office software usage
- Have strong communication skill and service awareness
- Be careful, have strong responsibility and teamwork & positive spirit