Sr. Business Analyst, Corporate Finance
- Lakeville, MA, USA
Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative’s cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees and nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative and passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can Grow, Own, Live and Drive your career every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
The Finance team at Ocean Spray is currently looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to their growing team. The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA. This finance role supports the Innovation and Marketing teams for new product/business opportunities. This includes providing timely and relevant financial analysis to support the decision-making process for new products and business opportunities.
The position is located at our corporate office in Lakeville, MA
A Day in the Life of the Sr. Business Analyst, Corporate Finance:
- Provides financial support, management reports and analysis to the CFO, CEO, management team, Board of Directors, and Audit Committee to assist in decision making
- Generates monthly financial statements and month end variance analysis. Coordinates with other FP&A support teams, accounting, treasury and/or regional partners to understand and explain variances, and regarding any financial, cost, and accounting issues. Identifies and recommends solutions to problems
- Supports the management team in the development of the long-range plan, annual operating plan, and rolling monthly financial forecasts by providing data, analysis, and insight
- Acts as key enabler in rolling out new financial systems
- BA/BS in finance/accounting/economics or MBA is required. CPA a plus
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills along with strong knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be results-oriented with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Systems application experience on PowerBI desired. SAP and Hyperion Essbase a plus
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Onsite Fitness Center & Classes
- ManiPro, Dry Cleaning, Zippity Car Service, Onsite Dental Cleanings and many more…
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, as well as individuals with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.