- Henderson, NV, USA
Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry farmers in the United States, Canada and Chile, who have helped preserve the family farming way of life for generations. The cooperative's cranberries are currently featured in more than a thousand great-tasting, good-for-you products in over 100 countries worldwide. With more than 2,000 employees in nearly 20 receiving and processing facilities, Ocean Spray is committed to managing our business in a way that respects our communities, colleagues, and the environment.
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best asset and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
The position is located at our Henderson, NV Manufacturing Facility.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
A Day in the Life of a Forklift Operator:
- Perform pallet inspections
- Complete bottle traceability documentation and submit data in timely manner
- Receive inbound materials and miscellaneous items
- Pick, stage and load shipments
- Perform cycle counts
- Stage production materials
- Return unused materials to inventory
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Able to demonstrate acceptable levels of basic grammar and mathematical aptitude, general computer skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes lifting, bending, climbing stairs, standing and walking as a normal activity in a work shift
- Must have current/valid SNHD Health Card
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including day, swing and night shifts (these could be 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts)Our Forklift Operator positions are Temp to Hire (TTH). Through our TTH Program, you have the opportunity to see if a position in our bottling plant is the right fit for you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.