Senior Accountant- Lekki
- Plot 5A, Pinnock Beach Estate, Jakande, Lekki, Nigeria
Our Client is an indigenous oil and gas and logistics business offering Engineering and logistics services to major IOC's and Drilling projects across Nigeria, has offices in Lagos and portharcourt
The Senior Accountant support to prepare forecasts, financial statements, business activity reports, and maintain the financial health of an organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee financial details to ensure that all legal requirements are met and supervise other employees who do financial budgeting and reporting.
- Review company financial reports and find ways to reduce costs.
- Analyze market trend to maximize profits, perform data analysis, and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar role from a reputable organization.
BSc. or equivalent in finance, business administration, or economics.
ICAN/ACCA certification is required.
Masters degrees or MBA is an added advantage.
Pay is competitive according to industry standard