HVAC Sales Engineer
- Plot 5a, Pinnock Beach Estate, Jakande, Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently beefing up its team
- Build relationships and establish faithful customer network to achieve market penetration for HVAC Equipment.
- Work with our design engineers and contractors in selecting and bidding products such as AHU’s, VRV Systems, rooftops, chillers, air distribution and control devices in order to make a sale to mechanical contractor.
- Read & understand Technical Drawings, understand equipment needed, create a quote, and follow up with customer.
- Work closely with direct managers and account representatives to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- To attend networking events with other professionals in the construction industry.
- Continually maintain a professional relationship with customers.
- Prepare weekly reports with update on site visits and quotations sent to clients.
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Applicant needs to be familiar with HVAC equipment and its application with min of 5 years’ experience in this field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office is helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be well-presented and able to deal professionally with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary and Benefits
• Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards