Marketing and Business Development Manager
- 3379 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Oak Hall Group was founded in 2000 by seasoned IT and management experts with a vision for a new type of technology services company – one that understood that the sole purpose of information technology is to make its clients more efficient and productive. From the start, we have been a unique services company. Each technology strategy we develop starts with clearly defined and achievable business objectives. Since our founding, Oak Hall has helped clients establish and sustain competitive advantage through the innovative use of technology. We assist clients with implementation take-overs, implementations of full life cycle, specific areas of implementations including documentation - training - data migration - development, or simply just support. We focus 100% on Microsoft Dynamics 365 products.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring a Marketing and Business Development Manager. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
NOTE: This is a remote work from home position. At this time, travel or work on site is not planned due to COVID restrictions. No work will be required from the Atlanta office, although annual meetings and potential other sessions may be required quarterly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All applicants applying for available jobs must be authorized to work in the United States.
We do not work with 3rd parties at this time.
Oak Hall Group
3379 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326