HR Advisor / Officer
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
Full time job 40 hours based in Eindhoven.
You will join our HR team to support our very fast expansion in Europe!
The HR Advisor / Officer is responsible for:
· Providing proactive operational day to day support to employees and line managers within the group, with focus on the European countries France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and supporting the Netherlands operations.
· Support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions which fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
- You are one of the key people in the HR Operations team to support the implementation of the new HR system.
· First point of contact for all operational HR issues for the respected countries as the local HR Advisor to line managers and employees within specified business areas.
- Ensuring that in all countries we do everything in accordance with legislation and regulations, in cooperation with the HR Business Partner responsible.
· Continually strive to provide ‘best practice’ HR advice and support, through information sharing internally and external benchmarking.
· Provide robust HR advice to line managers / management.
· Work closely with your colleagues of the HR team to answer employee requests, resolve performance, absence, grievance and disciplinary issues as necessary.
· Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: compensation, performance review and others
· Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that the HR related budgets are managed in the most effective and efficient way to allow accurate reporting and people metrics
· You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of HR Operations, responsible for managing sick leave, offboarding, making reports on request of management, the administration etc.
· Actively participate in international HR projects and Corporate HR initiatives as necessary
· Languages: Dutch and fluent English, Spanish/French/German is a big plus
· Prior HR operational experience gained in an international environment.
- min 2-4 year experience HR operations in South- European countries.
· Understanding the basis of the of Dutch employment law desirable
· Excellent understanding HR processes, procedures and the life cycle, it’s a plus if you have experience in implementing an HRIS system or have been part of this.
· Hands on mentality – takes the initiative to make the HR operations department more efficient and to work more effectively together.
· Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
· You will be working from our office in Eindhoven ( in normal circumstances) and be open to travel once in the two weeks to our office in Amsterdam.
· Full time availability.
Expecting starting date : January 1st 2021