TR Excellence Manager
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for highly passionate and energetic OYOpreneurs who can take a high degree of ownership and deliver solid results for OYO in Brazil. We seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus and problem-solving skills to help us become the most-loved hotel brand in the world!
Launched in 2013, OYO is South Asia's largest hotel chain with a presence in India, U.K., China, Malaysia, Nepal, Europe and now South America. With over 10,000 exclusive hotels in its chain, OYO is one of a kind and has pioneered the world’s first full stack technology led hospitality model. OYO is backed by leading global investors, including the SoftBank Group, Lightspeed India, Sequoia Capital and Greenoaks Capital. OYO revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and available budget-room accommodation to 10+ millions of travellers in the world.
OYO was recognized by Business Today as among the Coolest Start-Ups in India (2016) and ranked by LinkedIn as one of the top employee attractors in India two years in a row (2016, 2017). In 2018, OYO has been humbled and thrilled to lead the LinkedIn Top Startups List in India.
What you’ll do
● KPI’s implementation;
● Provide Field team support, as well as training, onboarding and hotel go live management;
● Lead the TR Excellence team in project analysis by improving the accuracy of hotel investment decisions
● Support strategic planning.
● Monitor and drive key performance end to end metrics
● Responsible for standardizing
● Re-analysis of processes and improvements
● Increased team productivity
● Define the governance of central teams and hubs
What you’ll need
● Bacharel Degree;
● Experience in project management and business consulting;
● Experience in team management;
● Strategic Thinking;
● Strong analytical skills;
● Great communication skills;
● Take ownership and make things happen.
● Think in collective and build and contribute to a collaborative environment
● Professional proficiency in English