- Cuiabá - Coxipó da Ponte, Cuiabá - State of Mato Grosso, Brazil
What will you do?
● Lead the Hub Annual Operating Plan and take complete ownership of revenue & profitability;
● Analyze and monitor key metrics to identify opportunities and uplift occupancy rates;
● Complete responsibility for the KPIs of the four key functions which support OYO’s business model.
Systems and Processes
● Collaborate effectively with the function-wise excellence teams at HQ to prioritize new initiatives & resolve key issues faced by ground teams;
● Proactively work with both national and regional/hub teams to share best practices and efficiently use common resources.
● Drive mechanisms to improve hotel partner and guest experiences. Plan, direct and oversee companies operational policies, rules and initiatives to enhance customer experience.
Organization Capability Development
● Develop key capabilities in the region by hiring the right leadership talent under each function;
● Establish a performance-driven culture in the team where every team member has a clear sense of business direction & monthly targets;
● Demonstrate talent leadership by hiring, training & grooming key members in the organization and helping them achieve their full potential.
What are we looking for ?
● 10+ years of experience in managing P&L for large scale business, expansion preferably;
● Local Market knowledge of the country is a must; local market knowledge of their respective hub is preferred;
● Strategic thinking, negotiation skills, problem solving and decision making.