Data Analyst - HR/ Recruiting
- Palo Alto, CA, United States
Founded in 2013, OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. We are now in more than 800 cities across 24 countries and officially over 1,000,000 rooms worldwide! Today, OYO is South Asia’s largest, China’s largest and the world’s 3rd largest chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces! Valued at over $10 Billion, OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry.
Pioneering and revolutionizing a fragmented space, we have enabled standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through using our proprietary technology (all developed in-house), OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia and is expanding globally!
If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference at work. At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
The HR Data Analyst is responsible for developing reports and surfacing insights that guide better hiring decisions, HR and recruiting operations for OYO US. The individual in this role will be building this function within the Talent Acquisition team and thus will need to be able to adapt and evolve as needs change. Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop and update reports, metrics, and dashboards to track hiring volume, recruiting process effectiveness, candidate/hire quality, etc., and conduct ad hoc analyses as requested
· Put in place measures to ensure ongoing data capture, maintenance, and quality
· Identify and clearly communicate data-driven insights to a range of audiences: C-level executives, Talent Acquisition and HR Leadership, TA team members, and other business leaders
· Act as applicant tracking system (ATS) expert and administrator, e.g., proactively resolve issues, train new users, liaison with vendor and IT, etc.
· Collaborate with TA team members and HR on selected projects and analyses (e.g., role fit, role success factors, etc.)
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Experience with data analysis and tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and other similar reporting tools)
· Proven ability to work independently, self-start, and own a project from start to finish
· Able to innovate beyond customary practices; hungry to learn new things
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment; able to multi-task and
· Excellent communication skills and experience in creating data visualizations
· Experience with ATS system(s) preferred
· 2-4 years prior experience in a people and/or data analytic role
· B.A. or higher
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.