Human Capital Internship - 12 month contract
- FAIS: Non-Financial Advice Giving Role
- Skillset: INTERN
OUTsurance has been propelling the South African insurance industry forward for the last 24 years. As leaders in the field, we’re always looking for innovative ways to create digitally-advanced solutions, without losing sight of our human values.
Our continued success can be attributed to OUTstanding employees who set the bar high with their energy and expertise. If you’re keen to grow your career in a vibrant environment with lots of friendly ‘gees’, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The OUT Learning Academy requires a suitably qualified individual to assume the role of an Intern for a period of 12 months with the aspiration of being part of the Human Capital Training Department.
- Load learners on INSETA System
- Scan and Save new learners certified id documents & matric certificates on the proxy and make sure everyone submits and follow up with those with outstanding
- Ensure that all learner details on the results spreadsheet are accurate and as per the learners id book
- Know how to Vlook up, pivot and have a great understanding of using excel
- Help with Preparation of verification for Skills Programme & Full Qualification
- Have a good relationship with trainers, assessors and moderators and service providers
- Prepare monthly FAIS admin report
- Keep F&P or competency register up to date
- Maintain the Training queries, RE, COB, CPD & Learning Academy mailboxes
- Managing saving of RE, CPD, COB & FQ contracts, using docusign and save the signed contract on the training proxy and make sure those who didn’t sign do so
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments – Competency Register
- Understand the F&P requirements, FAIS as a whole
- Understand how credits work and how the old fit & proper requirement worked
- Prepare verification for Skills Programme & Full Qualification
- Bursary applications and cash grants
- Study assistance
- Coordinating invoices between finance and SP’s
- Resignation list and training claw backs when people resign
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors
- Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments
- Enhance FAIS/training department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- This does not limit the number of responsibilities that might arise as time goes by, there is an opportunity to grow and learn new things, this means more might be added
- Passionate about sharing and gaining knowledge.
- Professional: Highly organised, proactive and dynamic.
- Owns the role and takes responsibility for the functions.
- Analytical with a strong problem solving focus.
- Refined communication skills capable of creating strong networks across the business and able to propose solutions at senior forums.
- High attention to detail, strong admin orientation with exceptional language and writing ability
- Out of the box thinking
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or as part of a team
- Creative and Innovative
- Researching skills
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Comfortable with technology
- Results oriented
- Bachelor of Human Resource Development/ Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology/ Labour Relations/ BCom law/ LLB/Applied Mathematics
- An individual that has no work experience, has not been on An INSETA learnership or internship
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.