OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments
- Centurion, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
- Skillset: OUTSURANCE LIFE AND INVESTMENT ADVISOR
- FAIS: Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric and dynamic financial services company with a global foot print and a proud history of innovation. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
OUTsurance is a formidable player in the short term insurance market. As a values-based organisation we take our reputation for awesome service and innovation seriously and strive for excellence in all we do.
Our long term insurance and investment product offering has grown significantly over the years. We have now developed a Life and Investment face to face distribution channel, with custom made systems, processes and products.
To facilitate this model the position of OUTsurance Financial Advisor: Life and Investments has emerged.
The incumbents of these newly created positions will be responsible for growing and developing the long term insurance and investments portfolio.
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate ( Non-negotiable)
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on DOFA)
- Regulatory Exam (RE5) (depending on DOFA)
- Having completed the required CPD hours in line with your Product category
Non-negotiable - Experience
- 2 – 4 years relevant Long Term Insurance Experience
Having sold the following Risk Benefits:
- Life Cover
- Disability Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
Having sold the following Investment Products:
- Unit Trust Funds
- Retirement Annuities
- Discretionary / Voluntary Investments
- Tax Free Savings Accounts
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid SA driver’s license
- Studying towards or having a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning / CFP®
Build your own Long term insurance and investment portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through various means to ensure good pipeline of business. Own sourcing of new business.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients (written and verbal).
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client and provide sound financial advice to clients.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance long term insurance and investment products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Prospecting clients from within the OUTsurance group of companies for their life insurance and investment needs by utilising our existing client base.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals etc.) Technology systems and support areas are in place to ensure the execution burden is made a small as practical.
- Retention of existing clients including renewal discussion in line with regulatory requirement.
- Keeping abreast with the long term insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently in line with management targets.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested to stay abreast of performance, client and market developments.
- Attending all weekly and ad-hoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures. Complying with all the necessary legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Being an ambassador for the brand by living our company values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Strong Numerical skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience - Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
Why Join us? We offer the following benefits:
- Lucrative basic plus commission
- A possible six-monthly bonus
- A company laptop with 3G
- A petrol card
- A company cell phone
- A hot desk and administration support.
- Access to quality leads
In accordance with OUTsurance Life Insurance Company Ltd's Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.