OUT Facility Review Advisor
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: FACILITY REVIEW ADVISOR
- FAIS: Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
Take inbound calls and assist clients in an efficient and professional way and within quality standards that are in place and in accordance with the values of OUTsurance. Facility Review advisor is responsible for retaining an existing client and making sure the client is happy and satisfied with their policy and premiums. Negotiate and make relevant policy adjustments in line with the product pricing and initiate proactive opportunities to upsell on existing policies
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential
- Applicants that have been working in the financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed. Applicants without prior financial advice experience will not be prejudiced
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Sales and/or Client service oriented
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Client Care Inbound or Sales experience will be beneficial
- Previous call centre experience - preferably in a sales or retention environment
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of awesome service, dynamic, honest, human, passionate and recognition.
- Deadline and results oriented/Work standards
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organisation/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- Highly motivated
- Customer service enthusiasts
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is essential
- Keyboard skills
- Administration skills
- Practical learning
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Dynamic, Honest, Human, Passionate and Recognition.
- We are looking for ambitious, highly motivated and driven Customer Service enthusiasts
- In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.