Life Client Care Advisor
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: LIFE CLIENT CARE ADVISOR
- FAIS: Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
Dealing with client queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional way, in accordance with the quality standards that are in place and in accordance with the values of OUTsurance.
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential
- Completed FAIS RE 5 is essential
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Extensive sales experience is essential
- Previous call centre experience - preferably in a Sales or Client Care environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Long-term Insurance
- Life Insurance product knowledge is essential
- Sales and/or Client service oriented
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Must have Empathy
- Deadline and results oriented/Work standards
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organisation/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- Highly motivated
- Customer Service enthusiasts
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Keyboard skills
- Administration skills
- Practical learning
An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Dynamic, Honest, Human, Passionate and Recognition.
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.