OUT Sales OUTbound Advisor
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: SALES OUTBOUND ADVISOR
- FAIS: Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
You will be required to interact with clients, increase sales, and elevate customer experience. If you're a top performer that can align yourself with our organization Values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human Dynamic, recognition and can wisely use resources and deliver results consistently while working on a performance based salary system then you might be the next OUTie.
- Candidates must have completed FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE or full qualification depending on previous advice giving roles)
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Computer literate
- Relevant tertiary or Call centre qualification will be advantageous
- Experience in short term insurance industry will be advantageous
- Selling Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Problem solving
- Thrives in a demanding, quick turnaround environment Sales oriented
- Attention to detail/Quality orientated
- Deadline and results oriented
- Initiative and tenacity.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the organisation
- Effective at planning and organising work
- Team player
- Stress Tolerant
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Convert OUTbound lead/quotes to sales in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets
- Interact with customers to offer guidance, point out products, and assist them in making purchasing decisions.
- You will be required to talk (telephonically) to potential OUTsurance clients and get them interested in signing up by informing them of the benefits that our product holds while adhering to the quality measures in place.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, accurate information
- Utilize persuasion techniques when necessary to close sales
- Handle customer phone calls and emails in a polite, professional, and prompt manner
- Work towards achieving individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Perform as a team-player, participate in activities contributing to the overall objectives of the organisation
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.