- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: POPPER LEAD CONVERTER
- FAIS: Non-Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
The Poppers department of OUTsurance is responsible for generating leads for various Sales departments in terms of the quality and quantity criteria in place.
Contact existing clients to generate leads in order to increase the leads needed to adhere to quantity and quality targets provided daily. To generate the target numbers of leads per day from existing clients. Maintaining an acceptable Referral ratio in terms of the leads allocated. Maintaining an acceptable Quote ratio of leads loaded to quotes done.
- Matric qualification or equivalent qualification (SAQA Certified)
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail/Quality orientated
- Deadline and results oriented
- Initiative and tenacity.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organization/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills (fluent in English)
- Negotiation skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Administration skills
- Practical Learning
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Principles of client service
- The workings of a call centre
- Product/Systems knowledge and/or potential to acquire such knowledge in a short space of time
- At least 6 months call centre experience or exposure is advantageous
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Recognition, Honesty, Profitability, People Development, Passion and Recognition
- Enthusiastic in dealing with people in a stressful, deadline orientated environment is essential
- The successful candidates will be remunerated on a performance based salary system