Life Sales Advisor
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: LIFE COMBINED OUTBOUND SALES ADVISOR
- FAIS: Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
The OUTlife Sales department is responsible for quoting clients as a result of Inbound calls, Internet leads or an OUTbound function and converting these leads into sales in terms of the quality and quantity criteria in place. The successful sales advisor needs to be a strong sales person with excellent change agent and adaptability skills.
Convert lead/quotes to sales in terms of the minimum quantity and quality targets that are in place.
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential (FAIS compliant)
- Applicants that have been working in the financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in the Life environment is essential
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Deadline and results oriented/Work standards
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organisation/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Keyboard skills
- Administration skills
- Practical learning
- Computer literacy
An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of awesome service, dynamic, honest, human, passionate and recognition. The culture & success of the company is based on performance, the ideal candidate must therefore be prepared to work in a stressful & deadline orientated environment. Candidate will be remunerated on a performance based salary system
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.