Młodszy księgowy - Junior Accountant (Hybrid role)
- Emilii Plater 28, Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland
In just over 17 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfil their potential.
We are a trading company, however, unlike many other trading companies, we are continually innovating new products to support our business.
This will be a key role in ensuring that OSTC Finance delivers on their objectives. The role will be primarily focused within the PL accounting team but there will be aspects of the job that will also have a group focus.
You will be:
- Booking invoices, bank statements in accounting system
- Ensure that all processed documents are posted in accordance with accounting rules and legally compliant
- Settlement of employee expenses: credit cards, expense claims, business trips
- Issuing sales invoices
- Supporting for the banking system and financial operations in the agreed scope, including: entering external and internal transfer
- Confirmation and reconciliation of general ledger account balances
- Supporting team members in month-end, year-end closing activities
You already have experience in an accounting position and working under time pressure does not affect the reliability of performing the tasks entrusted to you. Do you want to develop in a dynamic, energetic international team? This is what we are looking for!
- Very good Polish (Spoken & Written)
- 1 year of experience in an accounting role in Poland.
- MS Office experience
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and responsibility for the entrusted tasks
- You have good organisation and the ability to work under time pressure
- You have a positive attitude with good team spirit
- Working knowledge of SAGE's accounting software will be an asset but not a must
- Ability to start work immediately will be an advantage
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Entrepreneurial culture and a truly international environment
- Excellent learning and further development opportunities:
- Subscription and professional fees (CIMA/ACCA)
- English courses
- To work in a business with a clear growth plan.
- Additional 3 days of annual leave (Christmas eve, New years Eve and Good Friday).
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities (hybrid role).
- A clear personal progression and development plan.
- AVIVA group insurance
- From January 2023:
- New office in the Q22: al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warszawa
- Gym - equipped with modern strength and cardio equipment
- Bicycle parking space with a separate entrance and changing rooms.
- The 5-storey underground parking lot will offer nearly 350 parking spaces, including parking spaces with the possibility of charging electric cars and dedicated spaces for the disabled.
Take the opportunity:
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
OSTC is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organisation. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Please let us know if we can help you with the application process in any way. We are more than happy to make any adjustments needed to enable all interested candidates to apply.
Terms and conditions:
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website