Talent Acquisition Specialist - Volume Hiring
- Supreme Business Park, B202, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to perform to their maximum and fulfil their potential.
We are a trading company, however, unlike many other trading companies, we are continually innovating new products to support our business.
You will work closely with the global Talent Acquisition team members and be responsible for delivering an excellent candidate experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing high volume workloads within the recruitment processes. You will work closely with a team of highly motivated, passionate, international experts.
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquistion team identifying the most appropriate candidates’ in the database using Applicant Tracking System and sourcing potential candidates in recruiting tools (e.g. LinkedIn) with an exceptional focus on the candidate experience;
- Using digital technologies to get the skills, knowledge and expertise OSTC need to deliver on and exceed our strategic goals;
- Working to create recruitment strategies for high profile roles and inputting into the testing/screen process based on experience;
- Identifying the potential candidates’ competency, skills and potential;
- Providing update statuses on the recruitment processes;
- Providing support with communications to candidates;
- Facilitating meetings and activities for the Talent Acquisition team;
- Liaising with global operations and recruiters to support recruiting efforts for global positions;
- Uploading job specifications to relevant platforms/boards and determining additional spend for promotion;
You are a pro-active, curious self-starter with a solid experience in mass recruitment and sourcing. You are self-motivated and able to hit the ground running.
- Previous international recruitment experience is essential along with a demonstrable history of success in your sector;
- Social network searching;
- Flexible and adaptable to ambiguity;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Mature judgment, interpersonal relations to include empathy, patience, and good listening skills;
- Digital literacy is a must!
- Being familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and Data Analytics system is desirable;
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Entrepreneurial culture, flat structure, open-door policy;
- Excellent learning and further development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available 24/7;
- Company bonus;
- Remote working opportunities;
Take the opportunity:
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore, all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.
Terms and conditions:
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.