Software Project Manager (AI/ML)
- 21 North St, Bromley BR1, UK
Our company is a diverse blend of talent, including a core learning team of world leading consultants, trading mentors and renowned professors. ZISHI is a centralised knowledge and technology suite that offers undergraduates, existing traders and anybody looking to advance their knowledge and understanding of global markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Project Manager to support the delivery of complex projects by coaching cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to ensure successful delivery. The goal of this role is to help successfully manage the integration of AI into three key areas of OSTC’s business functions namely; recruitment, mentoring and training of traders.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the development and design team during all project phases from initial requirement design to implementation, maintenance and deployment;
- Assigning and overseeing the daily tasks of the development and design team;
- Ensuring appropriate allocation of resources, setting of timescales and agreeing on levels of stakeholder engagement;
- Holding regular technical team meetings to determine progress;
- Research and evaluate technological tools and be able to recommend and suggest their usage;
- Exposing and clarifying dependencies and potential limitations;
- Managing potential risks ahead;
- Managing stakeholders and senior management expectations;
- Coordinating schedules and requirements streamlining between the Development team, IT, QA, Design, Learning Design, and AI team, to make sure knowledge and skills are used efficiently and deadlines are met.
An experienced software project manager who is a self-starter with a proven track of delivering projects from inception to completion and a background in agile project delivery. You possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel, including academics. You have a strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising teams.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid, in-depth software and product management experience, including development work and interactions with customers;
- Experienced with managing teams;
- Experienced with web software project management, both front-end and back-end;
- Experience in managing AI/ML projects;
- Solid knowledge of Project management software (e.g. Asana or Trello);
- Experience in collaborating with development teams;
- Experienced with version control systems;
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality;
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles;
We are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our business and develop their career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Company bonus;
- Excellent learning and further development opportunities;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Company events (summer parties, charity events, online activities)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available 24/7
Take the opportunity:
We have built a company where financial success is tied closely to technical achievement. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring their intellect, enthusiasm, and ability to execute to the team.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore, all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.
Please attach your CV in English.
Terms and conditions:
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website