- 34 Street 206, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Maadi, Cairo Governorate 4213012, Egypt
If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk to staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Priorities and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Required university degree in IT-related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Has a broad understanding of end-to-end business processors like scheduling preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and trouble ticket handling
- ITIL qualification is preferable
- Very good in English (read/write)