If you are seeking a new job opportunity in an environment that empowers your personal and professional growth, and believe in the importance of mental health services, O7 Therapy is the place for you.
Our team is built of deeply dynamic and diverse group of talented calibers, who are passionate about providing access to mental wellness and healing for Arabic-speaking people worldwide. We provide a lively, empowering work environment, where you have the space needed to innovate, create, take initiative, and collaborate.
The Account manager will serve as the liaison between O7 and its corporate clients.
Core priority is addressing corporate client’s needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters related to closing deals.
- Finalizing/reviewing contracts
- CRM Dashboard
- Client onboarding coordination.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Workshops/Program coordination.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations if needed with customer care team.
- Reporting to client on consumption, quarterly reports and working with internal stakeholders on consolidating data.
- Assisting in marketing activities related to corporate events with marketing team.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Business Management or any other related field
- 1-2 years of experience in account management
- Strong command of English and Arabic Language
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills